Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Monday, April 26, 2010

Blood Type Diet

I have been reading "Eat Right 4 Your Type" by Peter J. D'Adamo.  It is basically a diet with a list of foods that are right and wrong for your blood type.  It is more of a diet to optimize your health, but weight loss is one of the affects of it.  Since I have been eating not so healthy lately, and have packed on some weight, I am going to give them Blood Type Diet a try.

I know this will be hard for me.  On the list of things to avoid for my blood type are red meats, pork, and most dairy (I can still eat poultry though).  Since these are some of my favorite things, I know this will be hard.  But if it helps with my health, then it will be worth it.  Even if I don't lose any weight, eating better will still be beneficial to my health.  Since I am going to have to give up some of the things I love to eat, I am going to start this in baby-steps.  Since I already have poultry once or twice a week, I am going to start cutting red meat/pork out once a week until it is completely out.  I am also going to start to phase dairy out (and slowly go from regular milk to soy milk).  I will try to keep an update on my progress and how I am feeling as I start this process

No comments:

Post a Comment