Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Oldest

In one week from Saturday, my baby boy (who isn't really a baby anymore) will be graduating from Recruit Training for the Young Marines. I am so proud of him for doing this. After the first day he told me, "You would have thought they would have went easy on us since it was the first day." Even after saying that, he said he was ready for the next weekend to come to go back. And every Saturday he has woke me up at the crack of dawn telling me to get up so we won't be late, lol. I can't wait to see him in his camoflauge uniform for the first time.

To learn more about the Young Marines and see if it is something your child might like to be involved in, you can go to http://www.youngmarines.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment