Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Changes

Sometimes life likes to throw things your way and they are hard to deal with.  I had something thrown at me me earlier in the month that has changed my life in a big way.  I don't really want to talk about it right now, because I am still not exactly sure what I am going to do.  But things are a little difficult in my life right now.  My children are having a hard time with things that are going on and happening.  They think the things that are happening are their fault.  I keep explaining to them that they had nothing to do with any of it, that none of it is their fault, that they have done nothing wrong.  The kids are also acting up during this time.  I am trying to be patient with them.  I know they are just kids and don't really understand what all is going on.  And being kids, the way they handle some hard situations is to act out.  It does get annoying, but they are doing okay 

No comments:

Post a Comment