Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Getting To Know Family

I am sad to say that up until recently, my children didn't know their cousins.  Which is a shame considering that the town we live in is right next to the town they live in.  It was just that my sister and I live seperate lives, and we don't even see each other that often. 

But my kids are now getting to know their cousins.  With summer vacation going on, my nephews were getting bored at home.  So I have went and picked them up a few times so far.  They come out here and go swimming with my kids, and they all jump on the trampoline together.  On Monday, they all even went blackberry picking together in the back field. 

I am so glad that the kids are getting a chance to get to know each other.  And I am glad they are getting along together.  It is so nice to see them all doing something together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment