Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Friday, August 13, 2010

Week 2

I survived another week of my online classes towards my degree.  One of my assignments for week 2 was a 500 word paper.  Not a long one, but I still stressed over it just the same.  That's just the way I am.  When I got my grade back on it, my jaw dropped.  Out of a possible 75 points, I got 75 points!  I had gotten a 100% on my paper, I couldn't believe it.  I ended week 2 carrying an A average in both my classes.  I know that can always change though, and all I can do is my best when it comes to my assigments.  I like the look of my A's though, so I will do my best to try to keep my grades that way!  Of course, it doesn't hurt that these are also introductory courses.  I know the further I get into my program, the harder the classes will be.  But I am up for that challenge!

The kids start school next week.  R & C start Tuesday...R in 4th grade and C in Kindergarten.  B starts Wednesday in Pre-K.  I can't believe my baby is starting school already!  B will only be in school for 2 hours and 15 minutes a day, but I am looking forward to that time alone so I can use it for my own studying

No comments:

Post a Comment