Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Friday, September 10, 2010

Kids' School & Mine

All 3 kids are in school now.  R is now in the 4th grade.  School is school to him.  He doesn't want to go, but he knows he has to.  C is in Kindergarten.  She doesn't want to wake up in the mornings, and throws a fit every single morning about not wanting to go.  The only thing she says she likes about school is her cousin, J, is in her class.  B is in Early Childhood.  He doesn't want to go in the mornings either, but once his ride gets here he is ready to go.  And comes home everyday saying he had fun.  So far all 3 kids are doing good in school.

I have just a few weeks left in this term for my classes.  I survived midterm week with a B on both my midterms.  Even with the B on my midterms, I am still carrying an A average in both classes.  Of course, that is always subject to change in the next few weeks with finals, but all I can do is my best.

1 comment: