Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Saturday, June 13, 2009

21 lbs

My dad so nicely pointed out about a week ago that I am getting fat! I was nice and didn't point out that he is fat also...nope, not me, I would never do that (giving my innocent look here). So I finally decided to weight myself a few nights ago. It had been about 6 months or so since the last time I weighed myself, and my pants were starting to get a little snug back then. So I looked down at the numbers a realized that in the last 6 months I have GAINED 21 lbs!!!

What happened to the days of me being able to eat whatever I want, whenever I want!!!??? I want those days back. I love food way too much! I used to LOVE being able to eat anything and everything and never gain an ounce. The only other time I have weighed this much was at the end of my pregnancy with R! I never even got close to this much when I was pregnant with C & B.

So I guess I have to make some changes in the way I eat. I need to loose those 21 lbs and get back to where I was. I'm not really sure if I want to follow a diet though. I think I will just start with cutting back on how much I eat, cutting out almost all of my treats (like to maybe a couple times a week instead of 3 or 4 every day), and trying to drink mostly water.

Of course, I'm not changing a thing until Sunday. You see, there is a family reunion Saturday. And where there is a reunion, there is always food!

No comments:

Post a Comment