Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another "Boo-boo"

B sure keeps me on my toes...the poor boy. Just as a quick history lesson:
  • At a year and a half old, on a Christmas Eve, B busted his head open on the dining room table. Spent forever in the ER on that one
  • At 2 years old, he was jumping on the bed, fell off, and had a heck of a black eye from it. Didn't phase him one bit though, he went right back to jumping on the bed 2 seconds later.
  • The dog bite (which can I wrote about here and put pics up here) happened when he was 3. Also was the incident a couple weeks ago where he kept hitting his eye on everything at the family reunion, which I wrote about here.

So that brings me to now. The other day he was in his room watching TV, when he started crying. Hubby went to his room to see what was wrong, and came carrying him down. B was bleeding from his chin. I got the bleeding to stop right away. And once I got him cleaned up, it was just a little worse than a scratch. I asked him what happened. He told me, "I was jumping on my bed and fell." Just a couple hours later, I caught him jumping on the bed again!

So I have come to the conclusion that the only way I can keep him from getting hurt is to wrap him in bubble wrap, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment