Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

4 Years Ago

On this day for years ago, I was 5 weeks away from my due date with my 3rd child, Brian. While it should have been a joyous time, I was miserable! I had been on partial bed-rest for almost a month. The baby had already dropped into position, so it was very uncomfortable to even stand. I was still suffering from horrible morning sickness...okay, all day sickness where I could hardly keep anything down. And I was taking care of an almost 6 year old (Ray) and an almost 17 month old (Cheyenne) at the time.

As I said, I was miserable. The only good parts of my whole pregnancy with Brian that I can remember is my ultrasounds and getting to hear his heartbeats at my doctor's appointments. But if I had to go back and go through that horrible pregnancy again, even knowing that it was going to be horrible, I would do it all over again. Because just 2 weeks later, my baby boy came into this world. And now he is getting ready to turn 4! He is growing up so fast. And even though there are times he makes me want to pull my hair out, I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment