Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Friday, March 5, 2010

Meatloaf

After work today, my dad told me a lady at work had brought meatloaf into work today to share with everyone. Being the nice man he is, he told the lady it was really good, but said in reality it was horrible. So I decided to share my meatloaf recipe. I usually have to double this recipe and there is never any left over. Even the kids gobble this up.

1 lb ground beef
1 (14 oz) jar pizza sauce
1 box cornbread Stove Top Stuffing mix
1 egg, beaten

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the ground beef, stuffing mix, egg, and 3/4 of the pizza sauce. Shape and put into loaf pan. Spread remaining pizza sauce on the top. Bake for 45 - 50 minutes.

If you want, you can add optional things like chopped onion, chopped peppers, grated carrots, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment