Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Monday, March 8, 2010

Turning 4!

My baby is turning 4 tomorrow! It doesn't seem like he should be 4 already! We celebrated his birthday this past Saturday, and he loved everything he got. He had asked for a combine cake. So I did my best to make the cake look like a field, with a John Deere combine and tractor on it. It wasn't great, but B LOVED it. The tractor and combine on the cake were actually presents from Pawpaw. Although he liked all his presents, Pawpaw is the only one that got kisses. One of the things that I got him was a shirt with a 4-wheeler on it. But he will tell you Pawpaw got it for him. Pawpaw gets credit for everything, lol.

I guess I need to stop calling him my baby now. He gets mad at me when I do, and tells me, "I not a baby, I a big boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment