Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Don't Want to Go to School

C is only 5.  She is in Pre-K (her b-day falls after the cut-off date for starting K this school year).  Up until Christmas break, she LOVED school.  A lot of mornings she would wake me up.  The mornings I had to wake her up, she jumped out of bed.  Every minute was, "Is it time to leave yet?"  After school was always, "But I wanted to stay at school longer."  And she hated weekends or any other day there was no school.  She would even complain she didn't get homework like R did.  When she did start getting "homework", she was always so excited, telling everyone, "I was so good at school today my teacher gave me homework."

But apparently that all changed during Christmas break.  Since starting back at the beginning of the month, every school day starts the same..."I don't want to go to school today, I want to stay home."  This is every single day from the time she wakes up until she gets to school!  She's even told me, "If you were a good mommy, you would let me stay home."  So apparently I am a bad mommy because I make her go to school, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment