Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Friday, January 22, 2010

Kids' Clothing Sizes

I don't know about anyone else, but I think clothing for kids should also come in half sizes.  My kids don't really have anything that fits them just because all 3 seem to be stuck in between sizes.  A size 8 is too small for R, but size 10 is too big on him.  B is too big to wear 3T, but 4T's are too big on him.  With C, 5's are too small, but 6's are too big.

And the length of things.  Just as adults can be classified as petite, regular, and tall, kids can too.  With R I need tall, and with the other two I need petities. 

Maybe I just need to finally break down and learn to use this sewing machine sitting in the next room .  That way I can make their clothes myself to fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment