Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Unlikely Duo

I have been meaning to get this pictures up for a while now, and just never got around to it.  These are two of our dogs.  Actually, these are MY dogs (the other 4 dogs in the house belong to other household members).  This is Blanca and Cleo (short for Cleopatra).  I call them my unlikely duo.  They do everything together.  And I do mean everything...eat, sleep, play.  What makes them so cute together is their size difference.

This one is from September, but Cleo (the little one) hasn't grown much.  Even though you can only see Blanca's head in this, you can still see the size difference between the two.  But they are the best of friends.



Here's Cleo (on the right) stretched out next to Blanca.  Here you can see the size difference.  And they don't do anything apart.  Cleo think Blanca is her mother (even though her real doggy mommy also lives in the house).  These two seriously do not do anything without the other along. 

1 comment:

  1. thats adorable... :)I used to have a white big dog almost just like yours, she died a few years back, but she was a treasure, now I have a little one.. :) cute cute cute photos

    ReplyDelete