Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Whatever

If your job is to sit in front of a computer all day long, typing words in, then I do NOT want to hear, "When I had pneumonia, I went to work every day so you CAN get more done around the house."  Um, yeah, cause we all know that sitting in front of a computer all day is the same as cooking 3 meals a day for the kids, taking care of 3 kids, washing dishes, doing laundry, running errands (with kids in tow), cleaning up after the kids etc. 

Yes, I do have pneumonia, but I am still taking care of my kids, cooking them meals, making sure they are clean with clean clothes, cleaning up after them.  So what if the clean clothes aren't making it out of the laundry baskets at this specific time.  The clothes are clean and folded!  So what if I am sweeping the floors every 2-3 days instead of every day, at least there is no garbage or toys piled all over them.  And I don't think it's hurting anything that my floors have only been mopped once in the last week and a half.  I just don't have the energy to mop them right now.

I am doing what needs to be done.  I am making sure the kids are bathed.  That the kids have clean clothes to wear, and good meals to eat.  The dishwasher gets ran every single day.  Garbage gets thrown away, and every single day the garbage is taken out of the house.  Toys are put up at night when it's bedtime for the kids.  Sure, there are things that need to be done, but wiping the fridge out (at least there aren't any science experiments growing in there), and dusting each room in the house from top to bottom can wait until I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment