Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Carnival

K & I took the kids to the carnival yesterday. The kids had a blast, and didn't want to leave.

C didn't want us to take her though. She only wanted Pawpaw (my dad) to take her, so he said he would meet us there. C told me as soon as her Pawpaw got there, I could leave, lol. She was happy that she got to ride the ferris wheel with Pawpaw, and that he threw some darts to win her a stuffed animal. She also beat me in the water gun thing, so won her own prize.

R threw a fit when it was time to leave. I told him we were out of tickets for the rides and out of money for the games. He kept telling me that I could just go to the ATM. Then he did his best to try to tear up all the prizes that he won. You would think it would be one of the younger ones acting up as bad as he was.

B loved going on the little rides that he could go on. He did the pick the duck game and got a big blow up baseball bat. He also did this fishing thing where he had to catch a toy shark on his pole. He won a horn doing that...fun ride home with that thing, lol.

Today we finally got the basketball goal put up, so K and I spent some time playing basketball with R. Then B wanted to play too, so K was holding him up so he could throw the ball.

K has to get back on the road in the morning, so it will be just me with the kids until he comes home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment