Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Friday, May 1, 2009

A Whiney Day

C has been whiney since the minute she woke up this morning. I tried to get her to take a nap, thinking maybe she didn't have enough sleep, but she wouldn't go to sleep.

R has been throwing a fit about EVERYTHING since he got home from school. First it was because I didn't have a pen in my purse, then it was because we are out of yogurt, then because of what I cooked for dinner (lasgana), etc. He has spent so much time in his room because I don't want to hear it.

B has only thrown a fit today when one of the other kids has taken something away from him.

K is home for the weekend. He is driving me crazy also!

No comments:

Post a Comment