Handcrafted Bath & Body Products

Handcrafted Bath & Body Products
Experience bath & body products like never before

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sick Day

So R woke up around 2 am and told me he puked on his bed and in the floor. I got him laid down on the couch with a bucket, then went to clean it up and found out he got the wall too. Lovely...NOT! So I kept him home from school. After all, I don't want him to pass his sickness germs onto the other kids. He was feeling better by noon!

Usually when he is too sick to go to school, I just have to tell the school "He's sick" when I call in. Not today. I told them he was sick, so they say, "Well, we have to ask a few questions then because of the swine flu." They asked a couple things. I told them, "He's puking and has no other symptoms." They asked if he had a fever. I told them, "No, he is just puking with NO other symptoms." Duh, how many times do I have to say that.

And now I am wondering why I provide beds for my children. It seems they would rather sleep on the hard floor. Yeah, cause you know a hardwood floor is more comfy than a nice comfy bed. You don't think so? Me neither. Even the dogs don't think so. But the dogs don't mind because it gives them more room on the kids' beds to stretch out if the kids decide to sleep on the floor, lol .

No comments:

Post a Comment